Friday, September 28, 2007

Jake Ackerman and Epic Homes Utah

Let us answer the questions of who, how, and why. Jacob James Ackerman President of Epic Homes Utah a.k.a. Jake Ackerman. This gentleman’s scam entails not paying for services. He contracts with companies to do certain service such as frame houses, draw house plans or even provide materials. Once those services are provided he instructs the company to send an invoice (which he has no intention on paying) to his accountant. Jake then advices his accountant to decline paying the bill. If any one threatens Jake about the unpaid invoices he claims there were problems or the work was not completed on time and then threatens to sue because of the issue he makes up. One might ask why Jake wanted to do this. Well the answer is simple. I believe Jake is embezzling the money he receives from his investors.

Yes, not only is he ripping you and I off he has turned to start ripping them off. After Jake has bled his investors construction loans as much as physically possible he stops construction and refuses to release the plans. This leaves his investors no way to complete the project and penniless to finance it.

I have not created this Blog to get any personal gain nor am I a victim of him. I am a normal citizen trying to do what’s right. I believe that through this form we can join together and with added testimony give Jacob James Ackerman what he deserves.

I have gathered information and have many names to assist anyone in their lawsuits against Jake. Please contact me through my email or through this blog by adding your own testimony.

scambuster01@gmail.com

No comments: